On December 7, 2011, Nancy will participate in an industry seminar entitled “Learning How to Break into Voice-Over.” She will be joined by Jim Meskemin (JibJab.com and Jimpressions) and Josh Robert Thompson (American Dad, Family Guy).
- How to get started as a voice-over artist
- How to get and make connections
- What does a voice-over demo consist of
- What a casting director looks for
- How to get an agent
- What’s expected of you in a session
- Overcoming the barriers to success
Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Time: 7:00 P.M.
Location: Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre
5930 Franklin Ave, Hollywood (Corner of Franklin and Bronson)
Admission $25 (Includes the book The Problems of Work by L. Ron Hubbard)